Why Do I Need a Domain?
Reasons to buy a domain name:
- You can have and use your own domain address www.somename.com
- Your can utilize email addresses e.g. email@example.com
- Helps you brand recognition.
- Increases the level of confidence on you and your company.
- Early registration avoids somebody else to take the domain you want.
- Domain containing keywords you compete on search engines are ranked higher.
Alternatives of a Domain Name?
There are not much alternatives instead of registering a domain name. These are subdomains or sub-folder URLs. Subdomains are URL of the following kind yourname.somedomain.com. Sub-folders are somedomain.com/yourname. Such alternatives are generally provided free of charge by free web hosting companies within their free packages. Neither subdomain nor sub-folder URL is good choice except for newbie teaching or testing.
What is TLD and what TLD do we offer?
TLD stands for Top-Level-Domain and is the last part of the domain name. The following domains are gTLD or Generic Top-Level-Domain .com, .net, .org, .biz etc. We offer the following gTLD - .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ, .ASIA, .MOBI, ccTLD (Country Code) - .US, .UK, .EU, .DE, .CA, .TV, .ME, .BE, .CC, .TW, .JP, .CO, .IN, .CM, ccSLD (Country-Code Second Level-Domain) - .CO.UK, .ORG.UK.
What Bonuses you get with a Domain Registration?
- Advanced Control Panel
- Full DNS Control
- Full WHOIS control
- Domain Locking Control
- EPP Key Control
- Multi Domains Sub-Accounts
- 24/7/365 Help Center